Lindsey Binford, M.ED. and Lee Sizer, M.ED. have twenty-six years of combined experience working with children, parents and school administrators in identifying and developing appropriate support and intervention for children.
Who We Are
- Consultative services
- Academic Evaluations
- Oral Language Evaluations
- Dyslexia Evaluations
- ADHD Screener
- Kindergarten readiness
- Full Scale IQ Evaluations
- Cross Battery Assessments
- PSW model of Cognitive Evaluation
- And much more…
Why Choose Us
- We provide paths to future happiness—a gateway to opportunity.
- We make a connection between paperwork or stats and real life application and meaning.
- We provide dependable consulting throughout the child’s education and arm families with strategies for moving forward.
- We open horizons.
- We provide a voice for families to talk to teachers or other professionals about their child—an open dialogue and platform for openness.
- We provide dependable consulting throughout the child’s education and arm families with strategies for moving forward and coping with the disability.
- We follow up and provide continuity, we are invested and interested in the child and engaged for the long haul.
- We provide a long-term personal connection and investment in the family and the child.
- We have classroom experience.
- We know the ISD protocol, including what they look for and what is feasible for applicable strategies within most classroom settings.
- We cover a wider breadth of disability, including dyslexia and autism, and utilize “differential diagnosis” which identifies impairment based on a wider spectrum of characteristics.
- This differential diagnosis provides a more comprehensive evaluation, applying to the whole child, which is key.
- We include these extra pieces competitors don’t provide at no extra cost to the family.
- We have 20 years combined experience and work as a team, leveraging each other’s expertise, knowledge and opinion in a collaborative manner.
Our 3-Step Method
- Evaluation – We use our decades of experience to evaluate your child with as little stress to him or her as possible
- Understanding – We provide both parents and children understanding of their strengths, struggles, test results, and potential
- Preparation – We offer tools for learning and advancement, as well as creating a stable environment
Meet Our Team
Lee SizerEducational Diagnostician
A native of the Chicagoland area, Lee moved to Texas to attend Texas Christian University, where she earned her BS in Psychology.
For some students learning is a disheartening expedition, with reaching success at the top a seemingly impossible goal. But when those students are given the right tools, they don’t have to worry about the climb, they enjoy the view while gaining new confidence and skills. Success and enjoyment leads to more adventure and future goals.
At Peak Evaluations, you and your child can achieve and sustain successful learning for a happier, healthier and more productive life.
Lee Sizer, M.ED. and Lindsey Binford, M.ED. have twenty-six years of combined experience working with children, parents and school administrators in identifying and developing appropriate support and intervention for children in the areas of specific learning disability, dyslexia, autism, intellectual disability, other health impairment including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and orthopedic impairment. Their goal is helping children gain the skills and confidence to face life’s challenges in the classroom and home.
Lee and Lindsey continue to stay current and relevant in the field by attending trainings and workshops. These include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting and Interpreting Dyslexia Evaluations through Scottish Rite Hospital
- Differential Diagnosis and Autism Evaluations with Marilyn Monterio
- Cross Battery Assessment for Specific Learning Disabilities and Intervention trainings conducted by Dawn Flanagan and Gail Chermie
- Interpreting Second Language Learner Scores with Samuel Oritz